Thursday, February 7, 2008

heaven is spelled S-E-R-T-A




since my separation, i have been living with my parentals on an aerobed with many, many leaks, which i was constantly fixing . . . then, a magical thing happened. a mattress set went on sale at costco and my whole life changed for the better. never in my life have i ever been the owner of a brand-new never-been-slept-on-before-by-another-human-being-or-anything-else-for-that-matter mattress. bliss. pure and simple. sheer heaven. my poor little pug had a deuce of a time getting up there, seeing how it's about 5 times higher off the floor than the old blowy-uppy thing, so i made some make-shift stairs, and he's now a very happy puppy as well.
this is just a momentous occasion for me, so i figured i'd share it with the world.
consider yourselves enlightened.

also, i need to add, this has been a FAR better year. YEAH 2008!!!!!!

No comments: